This 1 day awareness session will focus on the following:
- Cultural grouping (races and religion);
- Defining cultural stereotypes;
- Dealing with discrimination in the workplace (gender, race, religion etc.);
- How to use your knowledge of cultural differences when interacting with co-workers
- Understand the relationship between diversity, equity, affirmative action, and human rights.
- Understand the range of cultural behaviours and expectations people confront each day in the workplace.
- Examine how values, norms, self-esteem, sense of belonging, and trust are harnessed for building a diverse team.
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population - QLFS Q4 2018
- A Green Workplace: How HR Must Lead the "Go Green" Initiative
- Sustainable development and the workplace
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
Login to post comments