This 1 day awareness session will focus on the following:
- Cultural grouping (races and religion);
- Defining cultural stereotypes;
- Dealing with discrimination in the workplace (gender, race, religion etc.);
- How to use your knowledge of cultural differences when interacting with co-workers
- Understand the relationship between diversity, equity, affirmative action, and human rights.
- Understand the range of cultural behaviours and expectations people confront each day in the workplace.
- Examine how values, norms, self-esteem, sense of belonging, and trust are harnessed for building a diverse team.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- RSM South Africa: Do you have a recovery plan?
- National Planning Commission on small business as spine of economic recovery and stimulation for post Coronavirus COVID-19 era
- Tourism Minister hosts a media briefing on Lockdown Alert Level 3
- Minister Mmamoloko Kubayi-Ngubane on Coronavirus COVID-19 alert level 3 tourism sector directions
- Consolidated COVID-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace Issued by the Minister in terms of Regulation 4(10) of the National Disaster Regulations
Login to post comments