This 1 day awareness session will focus on the following:
- Cultural grouping (races and religion);
- Defining cultural stereotypes;
- Dealing with discrimination in the workplace (gender, race, religion etc.);
- How to use your knowledge of cultural differences when interacting with co-workers
- Understand the relationship between diversity, equity, affirmative action, and human rights.
- Understand the range of cultural behaviours and expectations people confront each day in the workplace.
- Examine how values, norms, self-esteem, sense of belonging, and trust are harnessed for building a diverse team.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- Code of Good Practice: Collective Bargaining, Industrial Action and Picketing
- Regulations issued in terms of section 208 of the Labour Relations Act 66 of 1995 - Picketing Regulations
- Guidelines issued in terms of section 95(8)- Guidelines on registration of trade unions and employer organisations (2018)
- Guidelines on balloting for strikes or lockouts issued in terms of section 95 (9) of the LRA
- Rules for the conduct of proceedings before the CCMA w.e.f. 1 January 2019
Login to post comments