Exploring the history and creation of the Constitutional Court of South Africa, former Court Justice Albie Sachs gives a tour of the architecturally and artistically unique Court campus on Constitution Hill in Johannesburg. The campus is the site of the infamous Old Fort Prison, where thousands of people were held during the time of apartheid. Video is used with permission of the Constitutional Court Trust, South Africa.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/gwdhmoih/public_html/templates/gk_news2/html/com_k2/templates/default/item.php on line 176
Latest from Gary Watkins
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q3:2021
- National and Regional Economically Active Population Profile QLFS Q2:2021
- Consolidated Directions on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in certain workplaces as at 11 June 2021
- COVID19TERS Benefits as at 20 July 2021
- Adjusted Level 3 Lockdown - 25 July 2021